[Coral-List] re: job listings and resumes

divergurl101 divergurl101 at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 12 07:42:07 EST 2005

I must also agree with keeping the resume postings.  Reading other's CV's
and resumes has served many undergrads an education about how to write them.
:)

Most people on the list don't even realize what kind of "real world"
education they are providing.  I have been a member on this list since
before I started at my university and I cannot possibly stress to you all
how integral this list has been in supplementing my education.  I have had
many "ah-ha!" moments pertaining to this list and the people here in the
last year since I have been back in school.

Please keep the CV's and resumes coming.  Just as others have stated, it is
good to know what skills others have.  There may be an undergrad out there
that may not know about all of the opportunities that are out there waiting
for him/her.  CV's and resumes help all of us.  Further, you never know if
there is another person out there, lurking, who is struggling with the
decision to go back to school at all.  The camaraderie found here may help
someone else with that decision.

Thank you Coral-list.  For all that you have done and are presently doing.

Trish Hunt
(still a) Student

"I happen to believe in science.  Science is my friend.  Science doesn't let
me down."