[Coral-List] re: job listings and resumes

Charles Delbeek delbeek at waquarium.org
Mon Dec 12 17:02:46 EST 2005

Just my 2 cents worth ... there are myriad of ways people can post their
resume online e.g. Hotmail and Yahoo both provide FREE web page space. It
would be a simple matter to set up your resume on your own site and simply
post a URL here directing those interested where to view it. Those more
tech savvy could set up an FTP site where people could download it. I am
all for people being allowed to post their availability for employment
here, but I don't see why they need to tie up bandwidth and consume email
space with attachments when it is a simple matter to post them online for
ALL to see, not just Corallisters.

Aloha!

J. Charles Delbeek M.Sc.
Aquarium Biologist III