[Coral-List] Looking for a job in reef ecology

Sander Scheffers Scheffers at t-online.de
Fri Dec 23 06:02:21 EST 2005

Dear Coral List, head-hunters, employers,

I am using this last opportunity to post my CV on the coral list. I am a
coral reef ecologist and recently (September 6) received my PhD. I have
worked the last years as a research associate in Germany and it is time
to move on.
On my homepage: http://www.scheffers.homepage.t-online.de you will find
a Curriculum vitae and research interests. Please send serious offers to
my personal email address.
Thanks for your time and happy Christmas to all!
Cheers, Sander Scheffers

Dr. S. R. Scheffers
Royal Netherlands Institute of Sea Research (Department of Marine Ecology) &
University of Duisburg-Essen (Faculty of Biology and Geography)
Email: Scheffers at t-online.de
Phone: ++49 (0)2129377942 / ++49 (0)1797924367