[Coral-List] ICRAN Caribbean Manager Departs UNEP-CAR/RCU

Malden Miller mwm.uneprcuja at cwjamaica.com
Fri Feb 4 10:45:52 EST 2005

  Dear Colleagues/Friends

  My tenure as ICRAN Caribbean Project Manager has come to an end effective 4 February 2005. Let me take this opportunity to THANK all local, regional and global partners for their support throughout the 3 years I have been associated with ICRAN and UNEP-CAR/RCU.

  There are a number of project activities that are still underway for which I was the first point of contact. Please direct all future correspondences and queries to Heidi Savelli Soderberg hss.uneprcuja at cwjamaica.com SPAW Junior Professional Officer and Alessandra Vanzella-Khouri, SPAW Programme Officer, avk.uneprcuja at cwjamaica.com.

  I wish you all the best as we continue in our efforts to "reverse the decline in coral reef health"

  I can be contacted at maldenmiller at hotmail.com.

  Regards
  Malden

  Malden W. Miller