[Coral-List] RE: opportunities for a graduating senior

hleb3711 hleb3711 at postoffice.uri.edu
Thu Feb 24 16:22:57 EST 2005

Hello fellow scientists and coral listers,

I am a senior at the University of Rhode Island and will be graduating with a
B.S. in Marine Biology in May. I have scoured the internet in an attempt to
find a worthwhile and relevant internship or job for the summer, or
potentially a long-term job if I fail to get accepted to graduate school. I
have prior independent research experience, have studied abroad in Australia
and my main interests are in the realm of coral reef ecology, biology, and
behavior of reef fishes. If anyone has suggestions as to options I might look
into any ideas are welcome! Thanks to everyone for reading and contemplating
this email!

Heather Leba

>===== Original Message From Geoff Cook <geoffreymcook at yahoo.com> =====
>Fellow Listers,
>
>I am attempting to compile information on the natural history and marine
ecosystems of Kealakekua Bay, Kona Coast, Hawai'i.  I would greatly appreciate
any bibliographical information you might have to offer related to these
subjects.