[Coral-List] Setting up structures of support

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Mon Jan 3 22:01:52 EST 2005

Hi Jim and Sheery:

I have been watching for any postings on Coral List that indicate the fate of the Phuket Marine Lab and marine scientists there (e.g. Chansang...)  Any word from any of them?

Best,

Alina

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Coral Reef Research Group
UNCW-Center for Marine Science
5600 Marvin K. Moss Ln
Wilmington NC 28409
Tel: (910)962-2362 & Fax:  (910)962-2410
Cell:  (910)200-3913
email:  szmanta at uncw.edu
Web Page:  http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta