[Coral-List] RE: Phuket Marine Lab and Marine Scientists

RichardPDunne at aol.com RichardPDunne at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 11:39:49 EST 2005

jsobel at oceanconservancy.org writes:

Alina,  Jim, Sherry, others:  I'm similarly interested in the fate of the
Phuket  and more importantly the individuals who work there.  I'm especially
interested in information regarding Pitiwong Tantichodok, a good friend from
graduate school who I recently visited in Thailand, and several of his
colleagues who I met while there.  Any information greatly  appreciated.

Jack A. Sobel
Director, Strategic Conservation Science  and Policy
The Ocean Conservancy
1725 DeSales St. NW,  #600
Washington, DC  20036
Phone:  (202)429-5609/857-3270