[Coral-List] Incredible Tsunami Photos

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 7 08:35:55 EST 2005

Greetings,

    At http://www.coral.noaa.gov/tsunami/ is a collection of
anonymously-taken photos (location unknown) of the Dec 26, 2004
tsunami.  I just want to especially point out photo a00.jpg in which you
can see how the ocean has receded to such a large extent just before the
main wave strikes, and hope that all whoever live on the coasts will
know that whenever/if they see something like this again, that the
ensuing pictures and events we all know about will most likely be the
result, and to leave the area  as quickly as possible.

    Sincerely yours,
    Jim