[Coral-List] Another Critter Identification Question ¿?

coralreef at dacafe.com coralreef at dacafe.com
Fri Jul 22 17:18:04 EDT 2005

Hello All,

This is mainly curiousity,I saw many reddish wormlike critters in the
shallow waters of an offshore sand bank island, NE Puerto Rico.  I've
never seen those there, and would like to know if their presence is
related to some environmental condition, etc.

I'm tired of searching the web/id-guides for enlightment without luck, and
will appreciate any bit of info.

I'll have some pictures up for few day at:
http://imars.usf.edu/~dtorres/critter/

Thank you!!!

Stay ahead of the information curve.
Receive AEC news and jobs on your desktop daily.
Subscribe today to the AEC CafeNews newsletter.
[ http://www10.aeccafe.com/nl/newsletter_subscribe.php ]
It's informative and essential.