[Coral-List] Post-Doc fellowships?

sperkol at post.tau.ac.il sperkol at post.tau.ac.il
Wed Jun 8 20:18:05 EDT 2005

Dear listers,

I am a PhD candidate from Tel-Aviv University, Israel, towards the final stages
of my PhD. I am trying to find funding opportunities for a post in the field of
reef rehabilitation and conservation. So far I have found very few
possibilities, mainly from my country of origin.
I would appreciate any information of world-wide funding opportunities available
for international students.

Cheers!

Shimrit Perkol-Finkel
PhD candidate
Dept of Zoology, Faculty of Life Sciences
Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv
Tel Aviv 69978, Israel
Phone: 972-3-6409090
Fax: 972-3-6409403