[Coral-List] Position available, American Samoa

Nancy Daschbach Nancy.Daschbach at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 23 18:22:26 EDT 2005

   Jim,
   Peter  Craig  asked me to forward this to you. He sent it, but, as you
   can see from his message, he wasn't sure if it got through.
   thanks,
   Nancy
   Nancy, please send this to:  [1]coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov

   Jim, I tried to submit this job announcement 2 days ago, but I've been
   having  email  problems  and  am  not sure if you received it, so I've
   asked Nancy Daschbach to submit it for me again.  Thanks, Peter Craig

   Position  available:  "Coral  reef  ecologist" at the National Park of
   American Samoa.

   Position description: see USAJobs website
   [2]<http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/>

   Vacancy #: PWRO-Honolulu-DEU-2005-17 (or) PWRO-Honolulu-MP-2005-17

   Closes: July 1, 2005