[Coral-List] Request for Mailing Addresses

Cheryl Chen cchen at coral.org
Wed Mar 2 17:30:57 EST 2005

Dear Coral-Listers,

Here at the Coral Reef Alliance we're gearing up for a mass mailing of
our coral reef issue briefs to policymakers, park managers, and key
coral reef organizations. We have complied a large list of contacts
with mailing addresses but we'd like to have a comprehensive list.

Does anyone have a list of coral reef contacts with physical mailing
addresses or does anyone knows of somewhere that has a list of mailing
addresses of people in the coral reef conservation community?

Thank you for your time!

All the best,

Cheryl Chen
------------------------
Cheryl Chen
Program Assistant
The Coral Reef Alliance (CORAL)

417 Montgomery St. #205
San Francisco, CA, USA 94104
Tel: 415-834-0900 x 303
Fax: 415-834-0999

E-mail: cchen at coral.org
CORAL Website: http://www.coral.org
Coral Reef Education and Outreach Materials Library:
http://library.coralreef.org