[Coral-List] Postings to Coral-List

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 2 18:35:03 EST 2005

Hey, Team...

    For some reason, I've been getting a lot of requests behind the
scenes lately to post messages for people.  I hope you can understand
why I'm not keen on being the front-man for 2,877 subscribers.   And if
I post your message, I get all the replies and all the vacation
messages!  Please, it is easy to post a message.  First, join the list;
then, just send it to:

    coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov

No sweat.  People who are not members can not post to the list, and I do
not share the list membership with anyone.  For more information on
joining, changing your email address, changing to digested postings, and
other options, please visit: