[Coral-List] Request for butteflyfish tissues

Bryan DeBusk debuskb at OBU.EDU
Thu Mar 10 11:59:17 EST 2005

Due to an email problem, it seems I may have missed several of your
pardon the repeated post.  My mail problem should be corrected, and I
would appreciated it if you could email me again.  Thanks!

--Original Post--

If you're working with any butterflyfish (Chaetodon spp. only) and would
be willing to provide some tissue for genetic analysis, please contact
me.  Ideal samples would be liver, intestine, or gill, but we may be
able to use other tissues as well.

Bryan DeBusk, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biology
Ouachita Baptist University