[Coral-List] CO2 System Time-Series Data

Dwight Gledhill Dwight.Gledhill at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 10 13:03:59 EST 2005

Hi All,
I'm new to the coral-list serve so I'm hoping this is an appropriate
place to drop this request.  I've just started working at NOAA NESDIS
Coral Reef Watch (http://coralreefwatch.noaa.gov/) and we are attempting
to derive numerical algorithms that would relate various remotely sensed
parameters (i.e. SST, ocean color, sea state) to seasonal changes in the
CO2 system in proximity to coral reef environments.  We are seeking out
historical time-series data other than BATS and HOT that would include
measurements of two of the four CO2 related parameters (pH, pCO2,
alkalinity, total dissolved inorganic carbon) in close affiliation with
a coral reef system.  Preferably alkalinity and total dissolved
inorganic carbon.  If anyone could direct us to data of this kind please
contact us here at the Coral Reef Watch.

cheers,
Dwight Gledhill
phone: 301-713-9386
e-mail: dwight.gledhill at noaa.gov