[Coral-List] Perry Institute Internships

Kevin Buch kbuch at perryinstitute.org
Mon Mar 21 19:37:19 EST 2005

Howdy 'Listers,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me get the following
announcement circulated as widely as possible.

"The Perry Institute for Marine Science (PIMS) currently has an opening for
a Marine Science Intern for the period April-June, 2005 at PIMS research
facility on Lee Stocking Island, Exuma, Bahamas. PIMS is also accepting
applications for Summer 2005 (June-August). Information on the Perry Fellows
Marine Science Internship program, including application instructions and
materials, can be found on the PIMS website: www.perryinstitute.org
<http://www.perryinstitute.org/> "

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin L. Buch

Assistant Science Director

Perry Institute for Marine Science

Lee Stocking Island, The Bahamas

T: (561)741-0192 ext. 239

F: (561)741-0193

E. kbuch at perryinstitute.org

 <http://www.cmrc.org/> www.perryinstitute.org

Business Address:

Perry Institute for Marine Science

100 N. US Highway 1, Suite 202

Jupiter, FL  33477-5112

Providing solutions for people and our oceans through research and
education, since 1970.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain legally
privileged and confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, then delete it from your system, and destroy all copies.  Thank
you.