[Coral-List] oneFish Monthly Newsletter

Baron, Joan (FIPL) Joan.Baron at fao.org
Mon May 9 03:17:50 EDT 2005

Dear Coral List Members

I would like to draw you attention to the new Monthly Newsletter from
oneFish: www.onefish.org

The Newsletter was initiated in April 2005 and all registered members of
oneFish (registration is free) receive the Newsletter by email. Other users
of the site can access the Newsletters online:

May 2005:
http://www.onefish.org/newsletter/onefish_newsletter_may_2005.html

April 2005:
http://www.onefish.org/newsletter/onefish_newsletter_april_2005.html

oneFish includes several topics related to reefs, and any new items added to
these topics will be included in the Newsletter.

Reefs:
http://www.onefish.org/id/500

Coral Reefs:
http://www.onefish.org/id/2503

Artificial Reefs:
http://www.onefish.org/id/2504

Aquariums:
http://www.onefish.org/id/2117

Ornamental products:
http://www.onefish.org/id/1512

I invite you to check out oneFish, the Newsletters and the Reef Topics and
consider joining oneFish.

Best regards

Joan

Joan Baron Varley