[Coral-List] Coral-List: Two Milestones Reached

John McManus jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu
Tue May 24 15:45:43 EDT 2005

Coral-List is a milestone in the history of coral reef science and
management. Congratulations, Jim, to you and your team.

John

____________________________________
 *** Please note new phone numbers (361 now 421) ***

John W. McManus, PhD.
Professor, Marine Biology and Fisheries
Director, National Center for Caribbean Coral Reef Research (NCORE)
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
4600 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL, 33149
305-421-4814, 305-421-4820,       Fax: 305-421-4910
www.ncoremiami.org
jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu

"If I cannot build it, I do not understand it." -- Richard P. Feynman, Nobel
Laureate