[Coral-List] Additional information on 10ICRS Prodeecings

hreyes hreyes at uabcs.mx
Wed Nov 9 17:05:41 EST 2005

Listeros, saludos. I have a question. Will the proceedings appear in print (an
old fashioned but nevertheless invaluable book), or just in CD? I have the
impression that they would appear in both formats. Just checking.

Hector Reyes
UABCS, La Paz

>===== Original Message From hyamano at nies.go.jp =====
>Dear listers,
>
>An addition to my previous communication:
>
>We, of course, would be happy to distribute the Proceedings to non-
>participants in the 10ICRS if interested. We are now discussing about the
>related issues (price, handling, etc), and will make the announcement
>hopefully in early December.
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Hiroya
>
>----
>Dear coral-listers,
>
>I am pleased to announce that we are going to publish "Proceedings of the
>10th International Coral Reef Symposium, OKinawa", at around mid December.
>The proceedings will be published in a CD and will be sent to all the
>participants.
>
>We, however, still have a few manuscripts under revision and/or
>formatting, which must be finished by late November. Authors who have not
>received the news of acceptance and would like to know the status of the
>paper, please contact directly to the secretariat office
>(icrs at plando.co.jp).
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Hiroya Yamano
>Chief for public relations and co-editor for 10ICRS Proceedings
>
>----
>Hiroya Yamano
>UR 128 CoReUs, Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement
>BP A5 98848 Noumea Cedex, New Caledonia
>Tel: +687 26 07 19, Fax: +687 26 43 26
>Also at NIES
>http://www.nies.go.jp/social/kojin/yamano/yamano.html
>http://www.nies.go.jp/social/kojin/yamano/yamano_e.html
>----

"Gettin` old, Gettin` grey, Gettin` ripped off,
Under-paid, Gettin` sold, Second hand.
That`s how it goes Playin` in a band"
dijo AC-DC en inmortal rola rocanrolera.
Aunque en la patria debia terminar "playin´ in a universidad publica"

Hector Reyes Bonilla
Universidad Autonoma de Baja California Sur
Departamento de Biologia Marina
Ap. postal 19-B, CP 23080
La Paz, B.C.S., MEXICO
Tel. (612) 123-8800, ext. 4180