[Spam] Re: [Coral-List] coral spawning in Brazil

Bárbara Segal bsegal at pobox.com
Fri Oct 7 05:42:07 EDT 2005

Dear Dr. Ware,

In situ we observed a small spawning event, but it happened at the same time
in the aquarium. Our aquarium system is indoor, but the room has 2 glass
walls, so they are exposed to natural, indirect light (no artificial light
was used). Also, we have 4 tanks (1000 liters) outdoors with several
colonies exposed to natural light, although shaded near noon.
Do you know if there is other spawning events that do not occur at the same
time in such a situation?
Best regards,

Bárbara Segal
CORAL VIVO Project