[Coral-List] Training opportunity on coral reef ecology

pauline bosserelle popymalibu at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:38:29 EDT 2005

Dear all,

I am Pauline Bosserelle. I am a French student and I am currently studying
in an oceanographic school (INTECHMER, Cherbourg) where I follow a two
year’s formation. I am considering a career as technician of the sea and
working as a research assistant after graduating. I just started my first
year and I will study more marine environment this year.

I am now looking for a 4-month training practice from May to June 2006
included in my formation. I would like to gain further experience about
coral reef (subject on ecology or zoology
). That is the reason why I use
the coral reef network, I wonder if someone could offer me any opportunity
of training practice.

My school allows me to gain thorough knowledge of many marine sciences
(chemistry, zoology, geology, biology and physical oceanography
) and I
would relish the opportunity to practise.
I will send my CV to anybody interested. Do not hesitate to contact me if
you require further information.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Yours Faithfully

P.Bosserelle (popymalibu at hotmail.com)