[Coral-List] Bleaching along the N coast of PR

scott.stripling scott.stripling at noaa.gov
Thu Oct 13 11:40:19 EDT 2005

Is anyone reporting the extent of bleaching along the N coast of PR? I
have been
surfing and kite surfing along the reefs of San Juan recently and am
seeing numerous
white spots, and also hearing similar reports from friends in the Dorado
area. Haven't
been down with a mask for closer inspection yet.

Scott Stripling
NOAA-NWS San Juan