[Coral-List] dive traning and Coral survey technique.

m islam marinelife_al at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 09:11:37 EDT 2005

Dear All

I am writing from bangladesh. We are working on marinelife conservation and research. We are doing all just with our limited sources by snorkeling. But it is not enough. And this is happening since long time.
I am writing for help from you all especially who can help us 2 persons to get dive traning and have some knowledge to do underwater survey in Bangladesh in the coming winter before December. that will help us to do next Reefcheck Survey. I hope there are some personnel in Nearest country that we can effort in our capasity. Pls let us know who can help us what possible way ans how much easier in deferent ways. Pls help us to do work for coral conservation in bangladesh territory.

Waiting eagerly for your reply.

Regards and best wishes

Zahirul Islam
MarineLife Alliance