[Coral-List] Coral Help

Lore Ayoub layoub at mail.marine.usf.edu
Wed Sep 21 02:56:08 EDT 2005

Also, pesticides and herbicides are usually used on golf courses, and
sometimes dyes to make the grass greener.  You can find out if the
builders are doing anything to decrease runoff.  In Bermuda, pesticides
have been found to cause mutations (even on the macroscopic, morphological
level) in toads, and the Bermuda Biological Station's Ecotoxicology lab
has participated in studies there. Contact them or the Bermuda Aquarium,
Museum and Zoo, for details.

Websites for these contacts:  www.bbsr.edu, www.bamz.org