[Coral-List] Re position in coastal marine programs

sale at uwindsor.ca sale at uwindsor.ca
Fri Sep 30 15:02:37 EDT 2005

The United Nations University unit in Canada, the International Network
for Water, Environment and Health, is seeking a mid-level Program Officer,
for Coastal Zone Programs.  UNU-INWEH undertakes capacity-building and
research projects in various developing countries.  This position would be
based in Hamilton ON Canada, but limited overseas travel is likely.  We
seek a person with PhD in marine science or engineering, or environmental
science, and several years post-PhD appropriate experience.  I attach the
job advertisement.  Applications should NOT be sent to Coral List, nor to
me.  More information about UNU-INWEH is available at
www.inweh.unu.edu/inweh

Peter F. Sale
International Network on Water, Environment and Health
United Nations University
and
Biological Sciences
University of Windsor