[Coral-List] ISRS 2006 Biodiversity session 11

rbak at nioz.nl rbak at nioz.nl
Tue Apr 4 04:25:15 EDT 2006

Dear Colleques,
ISRS Bremen Meeting organizer Dr Claudio Richter just informed me that the
correct session number for:

 "Biodiversity of coral reefs – from molecules to communities ”

is session 11 (NOT 12).

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE TO AVOID CONFUSION.

I repeat our note with relevant information:

We would like to invite submission of abstracts for a thematic session
on

“ Biodiversity of coral reefs – from molecules to communities (Session
11)”

to be held at

The 6th European Coral Reef Conference 2006
European Meeting of the International Society for Reef Studies (ISRS)
19-22 September 2006
Bremen, Germany

Co-chairs: Rolf PM Bak, Serge Planes

The biodiversity of coral reefs has many aspects for reef scientists. It
is an axiom to some, an enigma to others, a fast changing characteristic
of reefs to many.

The scope of our interest is wide: from changes in biodiversity on reefs
through species losses and gains, including invasive species, to
population genetics, phylogeography, molecular systematics and evolution
of corals, fishes, sponges and other taxa.

We expect a stimulating session on all aspects and latest
developments in biodiversity.
If you are interested in participating in this session, please submit your
abstract by May 15 at http://isrs2006.zmt.uni-bremen.de/regis.php

Click on 'Registration', go to 'Abstract Submission', and assign your
abstract to session [11] "Biodiversity of coral reefs".

Please also forward copies of the abstract, indicating whether you would
prefer an oral or poster presentation, to us at:
rbak at nioz.nl or planes at univ-perp.fr
We look forward to your participation.

Best regards

Rolf Bak and Serge Planes

Prof. Dr. Rolf P.M. Bak
rbak at nioz.nl
tel +31 222 369541
fax +31 222 319674
Netherlands Institute for Sea Research (NIOZ)
P.O. Box 59
1790 AB Den Burg, Texel
The Netherlands