[Coral-List] Education is the key!

willi3ac at aol.com willi3ac at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 11:27:40 EDT 2006

Hi Coral Listers,
I am WAY behind on my readings for the Coral List, as you can see by which thread I am replying to.  As I have been a student at Nova Southeastern University, one of my classmates in my Biology of Sharks and Rays course came up with a great "spokesmodel" for sharks, tailored to the likes of kids.  His name is Sharky Jones: http://www.sharky-jones.com/
If someone could help Ian Jones' idea get out and take off with his Sharky Jones character, that would be fabulous since sharks can travel far distances; thus educating us on a wide-array of things the shark sees... just a thought.

Amanda
UNCW Graduate Student
p.s. Thank you very much to all those who replied to my Philippines thread, I'm working on getting my replies together... I promise!  I forgot how time-consuming being a student again is!