[Coral-List] Goliath grouper article published in Endangered Species Research

Brendan Godley bgodley at seaturtle.org
Wed Apr 12 10:41:45 EDT 2006

Dear List Members

I thought you might be interested in the new publication by Sarah Frias-Torres in the peer-reviewed journal Endangered Species Research

"Habitat use of juvenile goliath grouper Epinephelus itajara in the Florida Keys, USA"

This can be downloaded free of charge at the journal website http://www.int-res.com/journals/esr/esr-home/

We are a relatively new journal but growing fast with 10 original articles under review/production including manuscripts on cetaceans, otters, seabirds and turtles. We welcome submissions on all taxa and ecosystems of conservation concern in terrestrial, freshwater and marine realm.

Best

Dr. Brendan J. Godley
Editor-in-Chief, Endangered Species Research
   <http://www.int-res.com/journals/esr/>

Centre for Ecology & Conservation
School of Biosciences
University of Exeter