[Coral-List] Asking information on software of data analysis of vedio transect method.

Kevin Kohler kevin at nova.edu
Fri Apr 21 09:32:24 EDT 2006

Jongrak,

You might want to check out CPCe (Coral Point Count with Excel extensions)
provided by the National Coral Reef Institute. It's a Windows-based program
that provides a tool for the determination of coral cover and diversity
using transect photographs and the random point count method. There are
also tools for image calibration and planar area analysis.

CPCe is provided free for scientific institutions. More information is
available at http://www.nova.edu/ocean/cpce/.

-Kevin