[Coral-List] Spawning Info for M. faveolata in S. FL

Sara Edge gte405r at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 24 19:10:44 EDT 2006

Does anyone have information regarding spawning times for Montastrea faveolata
in or near East Turtle Shoal reef in the middle Keys of South Florida during
2001?

Many Thanks,
Sara Edge
Georgia Institute of Technology
School of Biology
310 Ferst Drive
Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0230
gte405r at prism.gatech.edu

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in
the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
-Calvin, The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes

"I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal."
-Calvin, The Essential Calvin and Hobbes, p152-3