[Coral-List] Summer Research Project Opportunity Sought

Sorridsky at aol.com Sorridsky at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 06:31:03 EDT 2006

I am a 25yr old student at the University of Exeter's (UK), Centre for Ecology and Conservation <http://www.uec.ac.uk/biology/index.shtml>. Where I am just completing my penultimate year of a Conservation Biology & Ecology degree. I seek a summer marine research opportunity to form part of my studies between in June-August 2006. I am a Padi advanced diver with dives in the UK winter and in the tropics and am first aid trained with a driving license and experience of research methods. I have budgeted enough money for flights and very basic accommodation. References can be provided upon request.
Many thanks, Daniel Rasmussen