[Coral-List] Western Australia reference?

Melanie Gomes seaflower22 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 03:55:34 EST 2006

Dear All,

Hope you are all having a good start to 2006!
I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me to find a recent reference
on the marine flora and fauna of Western Australia (I think this book was
advertised on this list but can't seem to find the details). This was not
the title although the book included, inverts and fish and was a general
guide, a very good and recent one which I wrote down on an important piece
of paper which I then lost!
Any specially recommended guides on this part of the world would be
appreciated as I'm going out there in March for a season to dive with the
whale sharks and would also appreciate any recent refs on the sharks
themselves for that matter.
Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated.
Best wishes

Melanie

Melanie Gomes B.Sc. M.Sc.