[Coral-List] Information/Literature on Mineral Accretion Technology (Biorock)

Eric Coral Inquiry ericcoralinquiry at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 12:02:46 EST 2006

Dear Listers,

I am planning to carry out research on how MAT, Mineral Accretion Technology
(Biorock) affect the growth rate of different coral species in my area.  I
would like to find out if there is anyone who has any helpful information,
or literature references related to MAT, Biorock that can help me. Also, I
like to find out if anyone currently doing any research on Biorock and I
would like to get in touch with you.  At the same time, would also
appreciate your help on any existing literature regarding the species of
coral found in Sabah (North Borneo) waters.
1) Info/literature on Biorock
(I have already been to the Biorock website http://www.globalcoral.org/ ,
www.*biorock*.net/, www.*wolf**hilbertz*.com/)
2) Like to geet in touch with you if you are doing anything on Biorock
3) Coral Species found in Sabah (North Borneo) waters.

Really appreciate your help on the above-mentioned matter.

Eric YSY
"Marine Biologist in the making"
Kota Kinabalu
Sabah