[Coral-List] the next step

Will Holden will_m_holden at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 14:57:53 EST 2006

Hi, my name is william holden and i have recently graduated from Newcastle
University with a 2:1 degree in Marine biology. I am based in the Uk and am
currently looking for work. Whilst this email is an attempt to get advice
fon the best way of going about finding work, i do not want people to read
this and simply think i am trying to sell myself to the highest bidder (if
there happen to be any)
I am hoping to get a job either working in a recognised aquarium in the Uk
or at a dive centre as it is scuba diving that i am interested in and wish
to pursue.
This email is merely to ask for advice and any advice given would be
gratefully received.

Many thanks

Will Holden