[Coral-List] Proceedings of the 10th ICRS

hyamano at nies.go.jp hyamano at nies.go.jp
Mon Feb 20 00:10:03 EST 2006

Dear colleagues,

Our apologies for delayed production of the Proceedings of the 10th ICRS,
Okinawa. Here are the latest news on the publication.

We are finishing the final check of the Proceedings, and the CD-ROMs will
be produced by the end of this month (28 Feb). Then, we will send it to
all the participants.

For the printed matter, we determined the price to be about US$ 600.
However, we need to have more than 100 orders as numbers of the print. If
the order for the printed matter is less 100, we will have to stop
printing the Proceedings.

More news will be sent as soon as I hear.

Best wishes,

Hiroya Yamano
Chief for Public Relations, 10ICRS
Co-editor for 10ICRS Proceedings

----
Hiroya Yamano
UR 128 CoReUs, Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement
BP A5 98848 Noumea Cedex, New Caledonia
Tel: +687 26 07 19, Fax: +687 26 43 26
Also at NIES
http://www.nies.go.jp/social/kojin/yamano/yamano.html