[Coral-List] Proceedings of the 10th ICRS

hyamano at nies.go.jp hyamano at nies.go.jp
Tue Feb 21 19:23:08 EST 2006

Dear coral-listers,

Thank you very much for sending comments, especially on the hard copies of
the 10ICRS Proceedings. I forwarded the messages to the 10ICRS program
committee and asked reconsideration. We will decide the contact
information for the purchase and also the price of the CDs for non-
participants, in addition to the price of the hard copies. I appreciate to
have received some orders of the hard copies, but please do not send more
orders to me before the next news.

We should be very pleased if you could let us have some more time for the
details. I will let you know the news as soon as I hear. Again, thank you
very much for your cooperation and patience.

Best wishes,

Hiroya

----
Hiroya Yamano
UR 128 CoReUs, Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement
BP A5 98848 Noumea Cedex, New Caledonia
Tel: +687 26 07 19, Fax: +687 26 43 26
Also at NIES
http://www.nies.go.jp/social/kojin/yamano/yamano.html