[Coral-List] Photos of White Plague

Melissa Keyes mekvinga at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 1 20:54:38 EDT 2006

Hello, Listers,

  I have begun a survey of individual corals infected with White Plague.  The link below is to photos of three individuals.  I will be updating weekly, with more individuals, and more information.

  http://mekvinga.tripod.com/plagues_progress/index.album?i=9&s=

  If you wish to be on an e-mail list for this site's updates, feel free to e-mail me.  Also, any suggestions are appreciated.  I am still working out how to do this particular project.

  Cheers,

  Melissa Keyes

  St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands, Caribbean Sea