[Coral-List] FW: blurb for Coral-List

sapta putra sapta at cbn.net.id
Sat Jul 15 00:14:23 EDT 2006

Dear Mark and Marco,

Coral Reef Rehabilitation and Management Project (COREMAP) in Indonesia has
received GEF since 1998 along week World Bank funded. This is a ntional
Coral Reef Management program in Indonesia.
Please consider to put a lessson learned from this COREMAP in your ITMEMS
session.

Kindest regards,

Sapta Putra
Executive Secretary COREMAP II