[Coral-List] Master information request

AdRiAnA HuMaNeS adrihumanes at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 09:43:45 EDT 2006

Dear Coral Listers:
I am writing to the list because I am looking for a
master programm in Marine Biology or Marine Ecology. I
just wanted to read some comments and recomendations
from students that are enrollent in any masters in
marine biology or ecology. I have already done a deep
search in the internet but maybe I can find something
new through this way that might help me take a
desition. If anyone wants to share their experiences
please write to adrihumanes at yahoo.com
Thanks
Adriana Humanes