[Coral-List] Master information request

Elizabeth Ban elizabeth.ban at aya.yale.edu
Tue Jul 18 13:18:15 EDT 2006

Good day Adriana -

You might also look into the new Master's of Marine and Environmental Science program at the University of the Virgin Islands.  Information can be found at http://epscor.uvi.edu/graduate_program/index.html

For more information, please contact Dr. Sylvia Vitazkova at (340) 693-1427 or svitazk at uvi.edu.

Regards,
Elizabeth Ban
elizabeth.ban at aya.yale.edu

Marine Advisor
Virgin Islands Marine Advisory Service
Center for Marine & Environmental Studies
University of the Virgin Islands
No. 2 John Brewer's Bay
St. Thomas, VI 00802
eban at uvi.edu