[Coral-List] CORAL map

m islam marinelife_al at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 11:00:25 EDT 2006

Hi,

  Is there any way to get the current and past coral area mapping of the St. Martin Island Bangladesh. The country and the coral location is  500 Km north of Andaman Nicobar, in the Bay of Bengal. The nearest area of coral is of Myanmar & indian  and Srilankan. If possible would anyone let  me know the link. This has not been done yet in Bangladesh. We do not know the coral coverage and the bleaching  areas. If scientist from  NASA and NOAA can help me pls let me know.

  Thanks very much for your help.

  Best wishes

  Zahirul Islam
Marinelife Alliance