[Coral-List] Acropora pests : flatworm and copepods

laetitia colon laetitia.colon at free.fr
Thu Jun 8 09:47:50 EDT 2006

Hello Coral Listers,

First of all, please excuse me by advance for my English.
I'm searching some informations on the Acropora flatworm pest, specially
if it has already been determined exactly.
The French aquarists are confronted more and more with this pest. And at
this time, the majority cannot identify the symptoms of an attack.
Levamisole seems to be the only effective product.
It seems also that we face an Tegastes acroporanus (?) introduction with
Acropora frags. But there's not too much informations available on it,
so I'm searching informations on symptoms and how to cure.

thanks by advance

Laetitia Colon