[Coral-List] New web site: TNC Mesoamerican Reef Program

Georgina Bustamante gbustamante at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 27 10:45:45 EDT 2006

Dear colleagues,

The Nature Conservancy's Mesoamerican Reef Program has just launched its new
web site http://www.tncmar.net. It provides information on the program,
links to its partners and others, news, learning tools, publications.

The web page virtual library, still under construction, will also provide
downloadable documents (publications or their abstracts; reports) useful for
marine conservation scientists and practitioners in the Caribbean region and
the rest of the world.

In the next months, as part of the MAR Program Virtual Learning Center
activities, we will be working on the development of downloadable digital
courses that can be used by any interest party (those looking for
self-training or instructors of training courses) on different aspects of
coral reef conservation and marine protected areas management.

We welcome all contributions from colleagues interested in posting a link or
your published paper or training manual in our web page. Please contact me
for details and visit our website!!

Georgina

Georgina Bustamante, Ph.D.
Coordinator
Learning Center
The Nature Conservancy
Mesoamerican Reef Program
and
Marine Conservation Science and Policy Private Consultant

home office: 3800 N Hills Dr. #216
Hollywood, Florida 33021
U.S.A.
tel/fax(request) 954-963-3626