[Coral-List] The Great Guana Cay Debate

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 17 06:54:41 EST 2006

Hey, Team, this Guana Cay debate has been a great focus from the more
general problem discussions over the past two weeks and has been
constructive.  However, I just want to ask that in the heat of
discussion that we are all careful about any personal attacks,
defamatory or slanderous comments, or emotionally laden language that
serves no other purpose than to enrage the recipient (or person referred
to).  "Just the facts, Ma'am," as Sargent Joe Friday used to say on
Dragnet [okay, so I'm aging myself...].  Please?  I'm not saying anybody
in particular has gotten too far out of control, but I do see the steam
rising in the cauldron.

    Thanks!

    Cheers,
    Jim