[Coral-List] Genetic studies on the mesoamerican barrier reef system

Renata Ferrari renata.ferraril at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:14:23 EST 2006

Hi,

I am the marine biologist at Laughing Bird Caye National Park, at Belize. I
am doing some bibliographic research on genetic studies executed on the
Mesoamerican Barrier Reef Region, specially in Belize. I'm looking for
general information about what kind of studies have been done lately.I think
this is the perfect listto start searching, I would appreciate any
information you can direct me to.

Thank you in advance!

Renata Ferrari

--
"I must be the change I want to see in the world" M. Gandhi

Renata Ferrari Legorreta
Marine Biologist
Friends of Nature
Placencia, Belize