[Coral-List] Remnancy vs resiliency Part 3: making a list

Jeffrey Low cat64fish at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 13:48:19 EST 2006

Thanks Alina. I can't help but think that I should not
be eating, or breathing very much, living in Asia (we
do so love our seafood), and living along the coast. I
also like to visit coral reef sites (who doesn't?). So
what to do?

Quite a dilemma ... which bears discussion and
introspection.

Cheers, Jeff