[Coral-List] Conference: Industrial Cooling Seawater - thermal plumes and residual "chlorine"

Iain Macdonald dr_iamacdonald at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 8 01:38:40 EDT 2006

Dear All,

  If you would be interested in a 2-day technical conference regarding Industrial Cooling Seawater - thermal plumes and residual "chlorine" that will reference warm water coral inhabited marine ecosystems, specifically the Arabian/Persian Gulf (ROPME Sea Area - RSA) then please let me know and i will forward you more details.

  I am particularly interested to hear from regulatory advisers/marine ecosystem or cooling seawater researchers/MPA managers/environmental engineers within the RSA.

  There is unfortunately no funding available to attend this conference.

  Please forward to those you might consider to be interested.

  Location of conference: Doha, Qatar
  Date: June 20-21st 2006

  Thanks and best regards,
  Iain Macd.