[Coral-List] New Version of the Coral Reef Watch Google Earth product

Mark Eakin Mark.Eakin at noaa.gov
Tue May 9 13:31:59 EDT 2006

Coral Reef Watch has just released a new version of our near-real-
time product suite formatted for use in Google Earth.

In addition to viewing the current SST, anomaly, HotSpot, and Degree
Heating Week products, the new "Current Image" package now has site
markers, current status, and links to our 24 bleaching index sites.

You may access it at http://coralreefwatch.noaa.gov/satellite/ge/
If you saved the previous version of the product under "My Places" in
your Google Earth, please delete it and download the newer version.

We would appreciate hearing your reactions to the new products.
Please send any questions, comments, or suggestions to
coralreefwatch at noaa.gov

Cheers,
Mark

------------------------
C. Mark Eakin, Ph.D.
Coordinator, NOAA Coral Reef Watch
Center for Satellite Applications and Research
Satellite Oceanography & Climate Division
e-mail: mark.eakin at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

E/RA31, SSMC1, Room 5308
1335 East West Hwy
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3226
301-713-2857 x109                   Fax: 301-713-3136