[Coral-List] 10th ICRS Proceedings will be sent next week

hyamano at nies.go.jp hyamano at nies.go.jp
Tue May 9 18:45:22 EDT 2006

Dear coral-listers,

Our apologies for delayed news, but, at last, the 10ICRS Proceedings was
completed and will be sent to the participants next week. We found some
serious errors in the final stage, which caused signiifcant delay in the
production.

We, however, are still discussing how to sell and deliver it to interested
parties. As soon as I hear the news, I will let you know. Thank you again
for patience.

Best wishes,

Hiroya Yamano
Public relations for 10ICRS
Co-editor for 10ICRS Proceedings

----
Hiroya Yamano
- Visiting Researcher at IRD -
UR 128 CoReUs, Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement
BP A5 98848 Noumea Cedex, New Caledonia
Tel: +687 26 07 19, Fax: +687 26 43 26
- Senior Researcher at NIES -
http://www.nies.go.jp/social/kojin/yamano/yamano.html