[Coral-List] Dr. Austin Lamberts

Dr. Stephen Jameson sjameson at coralseas.com
Mon May 15 07:20:01 EDT 2006

Dear Coral-list,

Austin Lamberts was also one of the pioneers in the field of coral genetics.

To my knowledge, he was the first person to experiment with electrophoresis
as a tool to distinguish coral species.

Best regards,

Dr. Stephen C. Jameson, President
Coral Seas Inc. - Integrated Coastal Zone Management
4254 Hungry Run Road, The Plains, VA  20198-1715  USA
Office:  703-754-8690, Fax:  703-754-9139
Email:  sjameson at coralseas.com
Web Site:  http://www.coralseas.com

and

Research Collaborator
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
Washington, DC 20560